domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Hush Hush! Tendra Una Tercera Parte!!!

Sí, al parecer no bastaba con Crescendo, Becca Fitzpatrick anunció (http://www.fallenarchangel.com/) que publicará el tercer y último libro de la saga, Tempest, en octubre de 2011.


Hey everyone at Fallen Archangel! 

As you might have heard, I announced that I'll be writing athird book in the HUSH, HUSH series--TEMPEST. I started writing the story in August, and up until a couple of days ago, had no idea what I was going to title the book. I wasn't apprehensive about the lack of a title--I knew I'd come up with something eventually--until my editor emailed last week and said she needed one before the end of September, when she would present the book to the sales force at Simon & Schuster. This deadline got a lot shorter, a lot faster, when my agent emailed on Tuesday of this past week and said she wanted to include the title in her Publishers Marketplace announcement. Yikes! So I spent the week making a list of anything and everything title-wise that came to mind. What could possibly follow CRESCENDO? I wondered. What would a crescendo lead up to? That was key. 

El mensaje de Becca sigue, pueden buscarlo en la página mencionada al principio de la entrada, en la sección dedicada al libro. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...